Nerd alert: I’m getting ready for a webinar on Thursday for Atticus – Social Media and Your Firm: What Every Lawyer Needs to Know. So I decided to try out Wordle to create a title slide for my presentation. I am now a Wordle addict. If you’ve never tried it, you should check it out at www.wordle.net.
Confessions of a Wordle addict . . .
- It’s been a minute.
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Like the law, happiness is a practice.
“Now’s the time not to be the same.”
– Kevin O’Keefe, CEO and Founder of LexBlog
- COVID-19 UPDATE: 1)Documenting Business Interruption, 2)Employers Can Provide Tax-Free Disaster Payments To Employees
- 50 Lessons for Happy Lawyers (3)
- 50 Lessons for Lawyers (10)
- Client Development (4)
- Continuous Improvement (21)
- Heath & Wellness (31)
- Law Office Management (10)
- Law Practice Management (32)
- Leadership (31)
- Marketing (53)
- Practice Management (6)
- Self Management & Productivity (8)
- Sharpen the Saw (4)
- Social Media (3)
- Time Management (34)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Web/Tech (10)
Heh, just this weekend I Evernoted myself to make a thank you card using wordle. Then I see your post!