Nerd alert: I’m getting ready for a webinar on Thursday for Atticus – Social Media and Your Firm: What Every Lawyer Needs to Know. So I decided to try out Wordle to create a title slide for my presentation. I am now a Wordle addict. If you’ve never tried it, you should check it out at www.wordle.net.
Confessions of a Wordle addict . . .
- COVID-19 UPDATE: 1)Documenting Business Interruption, 2)Employers Can Provide Tax-Free Disaster Payments To Employees
- Five things your law firm can learn from inconsistent coronavirus messaging.
- Want to grow? Want to thrive?Get good at adapting your behavior.
- Five things you need to know about Millennial lawyers.
- Lesson 8. Focus on doing the right things.
- 50 Lessons for Lawyers (10)
- Client Development (4)
- Continuous Improvement (19)
- Heath & Wellness (28)
- Law Office Management (9)
- Law Practice Management (31)
- Leadership (31)
- Marketing (53)
- Practice Management (6)
- Self Management & Productivity (8)
- Sharpen the Saw (3)
- Social Media (2)
- Time Management (34)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Web/Tech (9)