This is a great, quick read and totally debunks the idea that any of us can effectively multitask. “In a compelling business fable, The Myth of Multitasking confronts a popular idea that has come to define our hectic, work-a-day world. This simple yet powerful book shows clearly why multitasking is, in fact, a lie that wastes time and costs money. Far from being efficient, multitasking actually damages productivity and relationships at work and at home.” Read more or buy it…
The Myth of Multitasking
- Like the law, happiness is a practice.
“Now’s the time not to be the same.”
– Kevin O’Keefe, CEO and Founder of LexBlog
- COVID-19 UPDATE: 1)Documenting Business Interruption, 2)Employers Can Provide Tax-Free Disaster Payments To Employees
- Five things your law firm can learn from inconsistent coronavirus messaging.
- Want to grow? Want to thrive?Get good at adapting your behavior.
- 50 Lessons for Happy Lawyers (2)
- 50 Lessons for Lawyers (10)
- Client Development (4)
- Continuous Improvement (20)
- Heath & Wellness (30)
- Law Office Management (10)
- Law Practice Management (32)
- Leadership (31)
- Marketing (53)
- Practice Management (6)
- Self Management & Productivity (8)
- Sharpen the Saw (3)
- Social Media (3)
- Time Management (34)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Web/Tech (10)